Hand-poured 100% eco wax soy candles, hand-blended with a range of beautiful fragrances and essential oils.
Available in a white vessel with wooden lid.
Things to Know:
- Our candles are hand-made at the farm - from 100% eco-wax soy
- This means, they are free from lead and other harmful chemicals - and cleaner to burn.
- The candles are long-lasting and will burn for X hours.
- Ensure your wick is trimmed to 5mm - each time of use.
- We also recommend, that you first burn your candle for2-3 hours (on first burn), to it melts to the edge of the vessel.
- Constant trimming of the wick, will help to preserve your candle.
- For safety, always keep out of drafts and burn candle within sight
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Do not burn candle, for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Always ensure candle is safely extinguished.
- Be creative and 're-use' and recycle your vessel, after washing.
Reduce, Re-use, Recycle