Featuring Olio Bello’s basil pressed oil
Surprise your Mother or family with this spectacular cake complete with our secret ingredient.
220 gm castor sugar
1.5 cups SR flour
1 cup everlasting oranges – chopped (or ½ cup sweet orange marmalade)
Grated zest of 1 orange, plus juice
8 basil leaves roughly chopped
4 eggs, beaten
200 ml Olio Bello Basil Pressed Oil
Beat the Basil oil and eggs
Add all other ingredients and combine
Pour into greased 22cm spring form cake tin.
Bake at 150C for one hour. Leave in tin 5-10 mins to cool.
Finish with candied orange slices, syrup and fresh flowers from the garden.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Recipes from the Farm - Orange Basil Cake
- Fresh Fettuccine with Baby Squid, Pinenuts and Olio Bello Asian Sensation EVOO
- Five Fruits Pressed Olive Oil Cake
- Tomato Bruschetta
- Tuscan Red Lentil Soup
- Mushroom Risotto with Garlic, Lemon & Sage Oil
- Chocolate & Mandarin Pressed Olive Oil Cake
- Rosemary & Lime Pressed Olive Oil Cake