Baby squid- 6 cut into quarters.
Onion- ¼ diced Garlic – 1 clove minced
Ginger- 1cm minced
Cherry tomatoes- 12 cut in half
Basil- 12 leaves torn
Coriander- 1 tabs
Fresh pinenuts- 2 tabs
Anchovy oil- 20 ml
White wine- ¼ cup Chicken stock – ¼ cup
Wild Rocket- small handful
- In a frypan on moderate heat, place the tomatoes, onion, garlic, ginger and oils.
- Cook 2 minutes.
- Add the stock, and cook another minute or two, then add the squid, basil and coriander.
- Once the squid has just begun to cook, add a splash of white wine, toss in the pinenuts and basil and coriander.
- Cook 1 minute.
- Check for seasoning.
- Stir through freshly cooked fettuccine, and garnish with rocket.
- Drizzle with a little extra EVOO.