Fresh Fettuccine with Baby Squid, Pinenuts and Olio Bello Asian Sensation EVOO
- In a frypan on moderate heat, place the tomatoes, onion, garlic, ginger and oils.
- Cook 2 minutes.
- Add the stock, and cook another minute or two, then add the squid, basil and coriander.
- Once the squid has just begun to cook, add a splash of white wine, toss in the pinenuts and basil and coriander.
- Cook 1 minute.
- Check for seasoning.
- Stir through freshly cooked fettuccine, and garnish with rocket.
- Drizzle with a little extra EVOO.